Palisades Sports Booster club
“100% OF ALL MONEY RAISED GOES BACK TO OUR ATHLETES”2017-2018 Meeting Dates held @ the High SchoolAugust 15th 2017 @ 7 PMNovember 9th 2017 @ 7 PMMarch 13th 2018 @ 7 PMMay 10th 2018 @ 7 PM2017-2018 Sport Booster Club OfficersElla Marsh - PresidentPatricia Smeland - Vice-PresidentHeather Newton - TreasurerJamie Cooper - Secretary
What can you do?
· Become a sport booster club member...you gain voting rights and have a say as to how the funds are spent
· VOLUNTEER—sell snack stand concessions, 50-50 raffles, help sell clothing @ the stadium during events, Organize the workers in the winter season
· Become the “SNACK STAND MANAGER” - we are in need of someone to take charge, be courteous, be dependable and use common sense to run the snack stand at our athletic events. Additionally there is a need for assistance pre-game and post-game
What has the booster club paid for in the past?
· Tennis court screens, sweatshirts, warm-ups, equipment bags, basketball shooting ball training equipment, video editing system, tournament fees, winter leagues, summer leagues, food for fundraisers, pitching machine cart, sound systems, scholarships, awards etc...
I want to help...what do I do next?
· Please contact the athletic office at 610-847-5131 x 2010...let us know how you can contribute.
· Fill out the Palisades Sports Booster Membership form, turn it in and ATTEND THE MEETINGSNOTE: This organization operates independently from the Palisades School District. The Palisades School District does not monitor these pages and is not responsible for the content therein. Questions regarding the content of this page should be directed to the President of this organization.