“100% OF ALL MONEY RAISED GOES BACK TO OUR ATHLETES”
What can you do?
· Become a sport booster club member...you gain voting rights and have a say as to how the funds are spent
· VOLUNTEER—sell snack stand concessions, 50-50 raffles, help sell clothing @ the stadium during events, Organize the workers in the winter season
· Become the “SNACK STAND MANAGER” - we are in need of someone to take charge, be courteous, be dependable and use common sense to run the snack stand at our athletic events. Additionally there is a need for assistance pre-game and post-game
What has the booster club paid for in the past?
· Tennis court screens, sweatshirts, warm-ups, equipment bags, basketball shooting ball training equipment, video editing system, tournament fees, winter leagues, summer leagues, food for fundraisers, pitching machine cart, sound systems, scholarships, awards etc...
I want to help...what do I do next?
· Please contact the athletic office at 610-847-5131 x 2010...let us know how you can contribute.
· Fill out the Palisades Sports Booster Membership form, turn it in and ATTEND THE MEETINGS